Sunday, June 30, 2013

SIck Of it All

Oh So tired of people I like or love get hurt cause of some one else's stupidity and being so stubborn. I really get so pissed off when people ask me to help them with problems and issues, they don't always take my advice or hear me out. I am working a lot and whenever I get free time I try and have something to do that is fun and it seems every time I do it gets messed up. Then I end up just sitting alone and depressed thinking that everyone is too busy to do anything anymore. I also just wish I knew how to solve people's problems, but it's not a magic land that I can just pull out a wand or sprinkle fairy dust. I am just hoping that pepole learn how to solve their own problems and let me live me life. My life is still in a balance since I  moved out of mom's house cause I still am just another part of a family ad not on my own cause I can't afford my own place. I am trying ot make new friends and recover what I thought I lost when mom and I left the first time, I am starting to think it was and wasn't a good idea to try looking for new direction. I am hitting walls I can't break and with the news always saying  about killing and floods it's nuts makes me wanna run a way and have no one find me.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaawww dear, this is soooo very sad and frustrating, and I do agree. But it is still very good for you to blog about your feelings to help get them out. No family or relationship will ever be perfect. We can only do our best to live our lives without regrets.

    ReplyDelete