Sunday, July 21, 2013

People need to start listning

I'm not happy with people texting their frustrations out at me, get a grip and call me to tell me what your problem is. I can only text for so much of a conversation, before I have had enough and up calling to hear what's wrong. Pepole need to learn how to communicate again on the other end of a reciver instead of typing out their frustrations. Another thing that bothers me, is how If I decide to not get and answer to my questions, I get to the point where I feel like I am being ignored and who wants to be ignored? Nobody. I'm thinking people just want to have something to say to make me want to have a bad mood even if I've having a great night or day. Everything seems to go down the tubes too much lately. If people would learn how to stop texting their angry feeling and talk them out instead or in my case writing them down, then people would feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment